http://www.markerbids.com : Check out Mike's new auction website!
http://www.facebook.com/techpb : Go like our Facebook page!
http://www.techpb.com/ : Go check out our HUGE forum!
This video covers the BEST WAY to sell your used gear, and get the most amount of money for it.
EDIT: When I talk about beign scammed, I'm talking about getting a gun that wasn't as described. Either it was broken, it had issues that weren't disclosed, it was in worst shape than described, or had different parts than the picture. I shipped out a working gun, and got a broken gun.
1) Keep the box, manual, orings, lube, tools etc in the box. NEVER THROW AWAY THE BOX!!!
2) If you put aftermarket parts on your gun, ALWAYS save the stock parts. When you go to sell it, put the stock parts back on, and sell the aftermarket parts SEPERATELY
3) Sell everything on ebay! Don't try to sell gear on PBNation or other forums. You'll either get ripped off, lowballed, or scammed. When I put something up on ebay, I get PAID in 7 to 10 days! I see threads on PBNation up for almost 2 months! Hundreds of posts of just garbage!
4) Another reason you don't want to sell on PBNation is because if you take good care of your gear like I do, the mods are just going to delete your thread because it looks "Brand New". Yea no shit dickhead it looks brand new, I take care of it! The only way to sell your gun on PBNation is to make it look broken, scratched or abused. Fuck that, you're looking for top dollar, go ebay
5) Make a video of the gun shooting, trust me it works wonders
6) For those that still think PBNation is the best way to trade guns, It takes me 10 minutes to put an auction up on Ebay. How much time do you waste between up'ing your thread, answering PM's, trying to figure out who ships first, seeing if the other person will add, and having to rejust multiple offers?
Ebay = 10 minutes to list, paid in 7 days
PBNation = go see for yourself