What is NAICS Code 332999?
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing fabricated metal products (except forgings and stampings, cutlery and handtools, architectural and structural metals, boilers, tanks, shipping containers, hardware, spring and wire products, machine shop products, turned products, screws, nuts and bolts, metal valves, ball and roller bearings, ammunition, small arms and other ordnances and accessories, and fabricated pipes and pipe fittings).
• Foil containers (except bags) manufacturing
• Industrial pattern manufacturing
• Metal hair curlers manufacturing
• Metal ironing boards manufacturing
• Metal pallets manufacturing
• Metal pipe hangers and supports manufacturing
• Metal safes manufacturing
• Metal vaults (except burial) manufacturing
• Permanent metallic magnets manufacturing
• Portable metal ladders manufacturing
• Sanitary ware (e.g., bathtubs, lavatories, sinks), metal and enameled metal, manufacturing
• Steel wool manufacturing
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
• Manufacturing forgings and stampings--are classified in Industry 33211, Forging and Stamping;
• Manufacturing cutlery and handtools--are classified in Industry 33221, Cutlery and Handtool Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing architectural and structural metals--are classified in Industry Group 3323, Architectural and Structural Metals Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing boilers, tanks, and shipping containers--are classified in Industry Group 3324, Boiler, Tank, and Shipping Container Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing hardware and safe and vault locks--are classified in Industry 332510, Hardware Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing spring and wire products--are classified in Industry 33261, Spring and Wire Product Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing machine shop products, turned products, screws, and nuts and bolts--are classified in Industry Group 3327, Machine Shops; Turned Product; and Screw, Nut, and Bolt Manufacturing;
• Coating, engraving, heat treating, and allied activities--are classified in Industry 33281, Coating, Engraving, Heat Treating, and Allied Activities;
• Manufacturing ball and roller bearings--are classified in U.S. Industry 332991, Ball and Roller Bearing Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing small arms ammunition--are classified in U.S. Industry 332992, Small Arms Ammunition Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing ammunition (except small arms)--are classified in U.S. Industry 332993, Ammunition (except Small Arms) Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing small firearms that are carried and fired by the individual and/or other ordnance and accessories--are classified in U.S. Industry 332994, Small Arms, Ordnance, and Ordnance Accessories Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing metal pipes and pipe fittings from metal pipe produced elsewhere--are classified in U.S. Industry 332996, Fabricated Pipe and Pipe Fitting Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing cast iron pipe and fittings--are classified in U.S. Industry 331511, Iron Foundries;
• Manufacturing welded and seamless steel pipes from purchased steel--are classified in Industry 331210, Iron and Steel Pipe and Tube Manufacturing from Purchased Steel;
• Manufacturing metal furniture frames--are classified in U.S. Industry 337215, Showcase, Partition, Shelving, and Locker Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing powder metallurgy parts--are classified in U.S. Industry 332117, Powder Metallurgy Part Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing metal boxes--are classified in U.S. Industry 332439, Other Metal Container Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing metal nozzles, hose couplings, and aerosol valves--are classified in U.S. Industry 332919, Other Metal Valve and Pipe Fitting Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing metal foil bags--are classified in Industry 322220, Paper Bag and Coated and Treated Paper Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing aluminum foil--are classified in Industry 33131, Alumina and Aluminum Production and Processing;
• Manufacturing metal foil (except aluminum)--are classified in Industry Group 3314, Nonferrous Metal (except Aluminum) Production and Processing;
• Manufacturing metal burial vaults--are classified in U.S. Industry 339995, Burial Casket Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing plastics plumbing fixtures--are classified in U.S. Industry 326191, Plastics Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing vitreous and semivitreous pottery sanitary ware--are classified in Industry 327110, Pottery, Ceramics, and Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing;
• Manufacturing plastics portable chemical toilets--are classified in U.S. Industry 326199, All Other Plastics Product Manufacturing; and
• Manufacturing metal mechanically refrigerated drinking fountains--are classified in U.S. Industry 333415, Air-Conditioning and Warm Air Heating Equipment and Commercial and Industrial Refrigeration Equipment Manufacturing.
For the next collection of Free Silly Birthday Greetings Cards.
FUNNY BIRTHDAY QUOTES, SAYINGS & JOKES ABOUT GETTING OLDER.
(Handy quotes to add to your e-cards, text messages, facebook & myspace pages )
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. Funny Birthday Quote by - Larry Lorenzoni A reporter was interviewing a 104 year-old woman: "And what do you think is the best thing about being 104?" the reporter asked. She simply replied, "No peer pressure." Joke by Unknown Author Im getting older I hear you cry Well. whats the big deal For so I am So make the most of what youve got Cause after all You still look Hot Funny ageing poem by.
Helen Finnerty (copyright 28th October 2011)
The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. Amusing Birthday Quote by.
Lucille Ball Another birthday And some more grey Im getting old I hear you say But never mind For when alls said and done The alternative is Not being around To see another one! Funny ageing poem by.
Helen Finnerty (copyright 28th October 2011)
Billie Burke My wife hasnt had a birthday in 4 years. She was born in the year of. Lord-only-knows! Funny birthday quote by Unknown Author The best birthdays of all are those that havent arrived yet.
Robert Orben I have everything now I had twenty years ago. except now its all lower. Funny ageing Quote by.